Food is Elementary© has demonstrated remarkable success in improving the physical and mental health of children. Documented results from research based studies have included:
- The development of preference for fruits, vegetables and whole foods over processed junk foods
- Reduced Body Mass Index and improved general health in school children within just weeks of educational intervention
- A welcomed introduction of plant-based entrees into the school lunch program
- Parents choosing healthier foods due to the influence of their children
- Dramatic improvement in the behavior, mind set and academic performance of troubled teens
"Today I feel like I'm full of strength. I feel like Hercules ...I now feel like my body is just 100% purified blood and organs... I can just feel my brain thinking better. I used to have all C's now I have only A's and B's... I never knew such a diet like this can make a tremendous effect like this. I always thought vegetables was nasty. You just have to know how to cook them."
—Willie, Baypoint School for troubled teens
FSI has designed and implemented numerous research based studies. A focus of the research design is to evaluate health, behavioral and academic performance change. FSI continues to expand the research questions asked and work with many diverse collaborators.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 December 2010 11:09